Sunday, June 27, 2010

Months in Review...

It's only been two months... oops! So, these past 8 weeks or so have been great and horrible at the same time. Great- Jeffry Peter Ball came to visit. So, great to see a familiar face, Summer sun has finally shown itself, baseball season is among us and the beach has been an eventful hot spot. Horrible- I broke my toe about 6 weeks ago, hence no movement, or lack there of. I was in a cast for about 4 weeks, and have since been hopping along, attempting to get back to my normal range of motion. Many a things have happened, and since I am horrible at writing down such, but great at taking pictures, I will now attempt to update you (pretty much just Claude and Jane) through some pictures I've capture in the past 8 weeks. Enjoy!!
Brittany, Christina and me at Torie's B-day.
Co-workers after a never ending night of "Membership Training."
Dinner at "MT."
Korea lost :(
Beer and chicken after work to watch the game!
At the first Korean game- we watched it on Haeundae Beach.
The thousands of fans sitting on the beach watching the game.
Outdoor BBQ with the boys.
One of many sandcastles at the "Sandcastle Festival."
Sparklers on the beach.
Lanterns at the Songjang Temple.
Jeff and I with ladies in traditional Hanbok.
BBQ with the girls.
JEFF!!!
Art at the Busan Museum of Modern Art.
His first meal in Korea. Icy noodles.
Cinco de Mayo party with friends.
Jenny and wedding presents from the parents.
Can you find the broken toe?
"Suh-tah-buk-suh-cah-pee" in Seoul.
Typical street in Seoul.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! These are fabulous and I am really hoping I see your lovely face very soon!

    ReplyDelete